I smell trouble brewing
First off let me say I think Pope Francis is pretty great. He’s the first thing that’s given me hope for the Catholic Church in years.
That said… the image that popped into my head when I read this was of him trying to baptize Thor. Because I am a nerd.
|—||George R.R. Martin (via merlemas)|
I finished Buffy today and UGH IT HAS MY HEART. Best show ever
(Wrote this long ago, but I still think it’s relevant …)1) Do not talk to the Doctor.
2) If you see the Doctor, fucking kill the Doctor. There is no practical purpose to keeping him alive. He will not help you with your incredibly intricate scheme. He will in fact do the exact goddamn opposite. Just kill him as soon as he says, “Hello, I’m the Doctor,” which he always does.
3) Do not attempt to use the Doctor’s companions as bait. Do not kill the Doctor’s companions until you’ve killed the Doctor. Flippant and jovial Doctor is easy to aim at, then kill. Pissed off vengeful Doctor will fuck you up beyond all comprehension.
4) I mean it, don’t talk to the fucker. Seriously.
5) If you find the TARDIS, bury it in concrete, throw it into a sun, or best yet, dump it into a black hole. You will never figure out how to operate it. You will not be able to exploit its technology. If the Doctor isn’t dead yet (Why haven’t you killed him yet?), then your only chance to survive until he shows himself is to make the bloody TARDIS completely inaccessable. And no, two of your idiot minion guards in front of it won’t work. Get rid of the goddamn thing.
6) Depending on whatever incarnation you’re dealing with, you will need anywhere from one to thirteen bullets. Bring three hundred, just in case.
7) What the fuck did I just say about not talking to the Doctor?
8) If the Doctor pulls out a sonic screwdriver before you can kill him, run like a motherfucker and don’t look back. Consider your plans already foiled, find some backwater of time and space to rebuild, and hope you don’t run into him again.
9) Never try to kill the Doctor. Never, ever, ever lay a trap for the Doctor. He will find it, he will get out of it, and then he will find you. Your best method to kill him is to do something evil completely unrelated to the Doctor. He may or may not show up. If he shows up, he will say, “Hello, I’m the Doctor.” Then you goddamn shoot him.
10) DO NOT TALK TO THE FUCKING DOCTOR, YOU IDIOT.
That’s nice, except in “Spare Parts,” the cybermats are metallic creatures called “Mats” and I’m pretty sure since “Mat Catcher” was an actual profession like a dog catcher or the like, that they’re not made from babies there. I’m also pretty sure the teeth that the one in “Closing Time” did not come from a baby. ^_~
Basically, there are lots of different origins and ideas about the cybermats. The ones on my show are purely robotic, however. ^_^
Do not try to make sense of Doctor Who canon.
DO NOT. TRY. TO MAKE SENSE OF DOCTOR WHO CANON.
I have no evidence but I’m fairly certain a large swath of aneurysms and embolisms are the result of trying to make sense of Doctor Who canon.
Friends don’t let friends try to make sense of Doctor Who canon.
When you separate an entwined particle, and you move both parts away from the other, even on opposite ends of the universe if you alter or affect one, the other will be identically altered or affected. Spooky.
Bromeo and Dudeliet, a forbidden bromance between two bros in rival fraternities, in fair Vebrona where we lay our scene
Two frat houses, broth alike in dignity
in fair Verbrona where we lay our scene
From mancient grudge break to new dudetiny
Where civil blood makes civil mands unclean
The Shakespeare nerd in me is so happy and doesn’t know why.
proof that jeremy renner is actually hawkeye
[ Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool in Fox’s unreleased Deadpool movie test footage ]
some classic phrases
How do guys you keep it together on set? How do you get anything done? x